1. Lady Frieda Harris (1877–1962), suffragette, artist (Thoth Tarot).
2. Doreen Valiente (1922-1999), author, mother of modern witchcraft.
3. Pamela Colman Smith (1878-1951), author, artist (Waite-Smith Tarot).
4. Helena Blavatsky (1831-1891), author, founder of the Theosophical Society.
5. Marie Laveau (1801-1881), beautician, New Orleans Voodoo Queen.
6. Dion Fortune (1890-1946), author, co-founder of the Fraternity of the Inner Light.
7. Florence Farr (1860-1917), actress, leader of the Golden Dawn.
8. Leonora Carrington (1917-2011), surrealist painter, novelist.
9. Annie Besant (1847-1033), activist, author, Theosophist.
10. Moina Mathers (1865-1928), artist, first initiate of the Isis-Urania Temple of the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn.
11. Leila Waddell (1880-1932), writer, founding member of the Rites of Eleusis, Scarlet Woman.
12. Alexandra David-Néel (1868-1969), explorer, anarchist, author, thirtieth degree mixed Scottish Rite of Freemason.
13. Marjorie Cameron (1922-1995), artist, poet, actress, Thelemite.
14. Alice Bailey (1880-1949), author, editor the Aydar society's magazine The Messenger, Theosophist.
15. Morning Glory Zell-Ravenheart (1948-2014), community leader, priestess of the Church of All Worlds, credited with coining the word polyamory.
16. Marie Anne Lenormand (1772–1843), author, professional cartomancer.
17. Rosaleen Norton (1917-1979), artist, occultist, devotee of Pan.
18. Roddie Minor (1884 - 1979), pharmacist, Scarlet Woman.
19. Edith Woodford-Grimes (1887–1975), Rosicrucian, early adherent of Wicca, Gerald Gardner’s first High Priestess..
20. Eleanor Bone (1911-2001), "Matriarch of British Witchcraft", Wiccan high priestess.
21. Margot Adler (1946-2014), author, journalist, lecturer, Wiccan priestess.
22. Ida Craddock (1857-1902), activist, author, Theosophist.
23. Maddalena Taluti (unknown), fortune teller and witch, supplied Charles Leland with material for Aradia; or the Gospel of the Witches.
24. Rose Edith Kelly (1874-1932), medium, aided Crowley in the Cairo working, the first Scarlet Woman.
25. Sybil Leek (1917-1982), "Britain's most famous witch", astrologer, occultist, psychic.
26. Phyllis Seckler (1917-2004), IX° member of the "Sovereign Sanctuary of the Gnosis" of the OTO, Master of 418 Lodge, co-founder of the Temple of Thelema.
27. Leah Hirsig (1883-1975), Scarlet Women dedicated to the Great Work, co-founder of the Abbey of Thelema.
28. Shani Oates, Seeress and Spaewife - Maid of the Clan of Tubal Cain.
29. Berthe de Courrière (1852-1916), French demimondaine, mystic, author and poet published in the Mercure de France.
30. Olivia Robertson (1917-2013), Author, artist, and co-founder of the Fellowship of Isis.
31. Elaine Knight, Magician, priestess and witch. Artist and dreamer.
32. Jane Wolfe (1875-1958), Thelemite, silent film actress, co-founder of Agape Lodge, OTO.
33. Annie Horniman (1860-1937), Sub-Praemonstratrix of the Isis Urania Temple and pioneer of the modern repertory theatre movement.
34. Rachilde [Marguerite Vallette-Eymery] (1860 – 1953), Novelist and playwright, gender-fluid legend, Decadent.
35. Madeleine Le Despencer, Artist, Author, Demimondaine.
36. Regina Kahl (1891-1945), co-founder of Church of Thelema, participant in the first public performance of the Gnostic Mass at Agape Lodge.
37. Andrea Tobin, Owner operator of OfAlchemy.com and Lodge member of the Aboretum Mysticum in Los Angeles, California.
38. Cora Anderson (1915-2008), Co-founder of the Mahaelani Coven and one of the first teachers of the Feri tradition.
39. Luisa Casati (1881-1957), Marchioness, muse, hedonist, patroness of the arts in early 20th-century Europe.
40. Nanny of the Maroons (1686-1755), leader of the Jamaican Maroons, healer and Obeah woman.
41. Ithell Colquhoun (1906-1988), author, surrealist painter, poet, occultist.
42. Elizabeth Barrial, activist, philanthropist, perfumer, co-founder of Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab, destroyer of the patriarchy.
43. Madame de Thèbes [Anne Victorine Savigny] (1845-1916), French writer, clairvoyant and palm reader.
44. Suzanne Mercury, poet, impassioned flânuese, gardener, lucid dreamer, magical practitioner, and visual artist.
45. Madeline Montalban (1910-1982), astrologer, ceremonial magician, co-founder of the Order of the Morning Star.
46. Liz Williams, writer, proprietor of the Cat&Cauldron occult shop, organiser of the Occult Conference in Glastonbury.
47. Elsa Barker (1869–1954), novelist, poet, automatic writer, member of the Order of Alpha et Omega.
48. Eva C. [Eva Carrière] (1886-?), spiritualist, (fraudulent) medium, practitioner of an early model of erotic psychism.
49. Lilith Wildwood, healer, teacher, tarot reader, psychoanalyst.
50. La Voison [Catherine Monvoisin] (1640-1680), fortuneteller, chiromancer, poisoner, sorceress.
51. 婦好 [Fu Hao], wife of King Wu Ding of the Shang dynasty, military general, high priestess and oracle.
52. Mary Francis Butts (1890-1937), modernist writer, conservationist, co-author of Magick (Book 4).
53. Chaweon Koo, writer, YouTuber, and podcaster of occult topics at Witches & Wine.
54. Lesley-Caron Veater, witch, dreamer, artist.
55. Dr. Lila Moore, artist film-maker and choreographer, technoetic ritualist, lecturer and visionary theorist.
56. Sabina Stent, independent scholar, writer, and guest lecturer at Treadwell’s.
57. Helene Arts, Left-hand path occultist, astrologer, author, and educator.
58. Rebecca Beattie, author, jeweler, workshop instructor at Treadwell’s. Photo taken by Phoenix (aka Tomas D’Aradia).
59. Myroslava Hartmond, British-Ukrainian gallerist, curator, writer, and manager of Triptych: Global Arts Workshop.
60. Charlotte Rodgers, animist, artist and author who works with remnants of the dead and the discarded to create talismanic and totemic art.
61. Caroline Levander, academic researcher, author, founder of the Court of Aine coven.
62. Laura Tempest Zakroff, artist, author, designer, dancer, and Modern Traditional Witch.
63. Alkistis Dimech, dancer and choreographer whose practice is grounded in butô, founder of Sabbatic Dance and co-founder of Scarlet Imprint.
64. Emma Kathryn, author at Gods & Radicals, Spiral Nature, and instructor at House of Twigs.
65. Deborah Castellano, writer, crafter, and glamour girl, author of Glamour Magic: The Witchcraft Revolution to Get What You Want.
66. Deja Whitehouse, author, postgraduate researcher.
67. Brontë Mansfield, writer, journalist, producer & host of the Mystic Podcast.
68. Amodali, occult author, artist, and chantress. Photo © Anima Nocturna.
69. Geraldine Lambert, artist, magician, seer.
70. Cath Thompson, Priestess, English Qaballist, astrologer, magickian, author.
71. Diane Narraway, occult writer and editor, chairman of a large multipath organisation.
72. Banshee McGalloway, artist, educator, seer, and sorceress-for-hire.
73. Victoria Musson, Natural Fibre Artist and Spirit Communicator.
74. Sharron Kraus, folksinger, songwriter, multi-instrumentalist.